Crossfit Fort Myers Punishment of the Day:
21-15-9
"Anyway Overhead" (Press/Push Press/Jerk) @ 93/135
Run 400-M
*Finish w/500-M Row
But since I didn't go today, I let the dominatrix known as "Cindy" rough me up at lunch:
20 min AMRAP
5 Pull-Ups
10 Push-Ups
15 Squats
Result: 10 rounds + 8 push ups
Pukey Scale: 2 out of 5 (felt fine until I stopped)
I can't bash Jason for his sadist ways today even though I am sure he deserves it for you poor souls who actually went. Today the sadist is me. I chose Cindy for some self inflicted pain.
I had to do dead hang pull ups (no kips) because I have one of those door frame pull up bars and kips aren't safe with it, by the end my arms felt like they would fall off. All those push ups Friday helped, I didn't have to break up any of the push up sets.
Suck it.
--Stuntman Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment