Monday, June 29, 2009

The Hangover

Today's punishment:

For time:
3 rds of
10 Front Squats @ 83/135
20 Push Ups [Clapping or Rings for advanced]
*Run 800-M to finish [Once]

Result: 16:00 mins @ 100 lbs
Pukey scale: 3.5 of 5

Everything at the wedding went well. Great ceremony, short but sweet. Rob cried like a girl. As for the speech, I don't even really remember what I said but I think it went well enough. After that point it was nothing but smooth sailing and I had a great time hanging out with old and new friends. Unfortunately, I went to war with my liver this weekend and I was dragging ass all day yesterday and still have been today. Blah. Booze is the root of all evil.

This morning I was ready to get back into it even if it was hot as balls. I decided to go for 115 on the squats. My first set of five was good but then took a second to do some more and failed at two. I decided the weight was too much and stripped it down to 100 lbs. Pretty much down hill from there.

Suck it.

--Stuntman Mike

1 comment:

  1. Way to be for just showing up, bro. You got rave reviews on the speech. I am still smiling to learn that Rob cried like a girl. Good stuff. See you in the am.

    ReplyDelete