Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WTF

Today's punishment:
"Nancy"
5 rds for time of
400-M Run
OHS x 15 @ 63/95

Result: 28:36 at 65 lbs
Pukey Scale 4.5 of 5 (I stopped my final run to puke but it never happened)

WTF is up with this heat. I mean COME ON. I know its Florida and its summer and I have dealt with this shit for 16 years not but this year just seems a little warmer. Thanks Al Gore for all your global warming brain washing, ass.

WTF is up with two girls in a row. Admittedly I didn't do yesterday's so I really can't complain but I will anyways because I thought I got out of doing a Nasty Girl. And damn, those girls are nasty. Any WOD with a name in Crossfit is likely to make you puke. I am an expert on this!

WTF is up with me ADDING 10 minutes to my Nancy time (my last Nancy was 18 mins)? I probably did 45 instead of 65 but that to me doesn't make up for a 10 minute difference. Fuck that is embarrasing. Sarah almost halved my time. She gets a special post when it finally happens (or if she doubles my rounds or reps).

WTF is up with Jason being a sadist. I mean seriously. He gets paid to come up with ways to torture us. Who does that shit? Maybe we should send him to Guantanimo and put him to work. Maybe Crossfit can break Al Queda. Fuck water boarding, make em do commie swings till they puke!

Suck it.

--Stuntman Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment