Today's punishment:
Four rounds for time of:
Four rounds for time of:
Run 400-Meters
50 Air Squats
Result: 16:22
Pukey scale: 3 of 5
So a shit storm was a brewing at work. I worked late last night and had to get into work early this morning. Unfortunately I knew I didn't have time for going into CFFM this morning so as a compromise I decided to run a mile. When I looked on the WOD blog I saw that both the CFFM and CF Main site said to run 400 then do 50 squats four times. Guess what folks, 400 m x 4 = 1600 m ~ 1 mile. So some how Jason conspired and knew that I wasn't going to make it and was able to make my compromising workout harder. WTF! Does he have a bug in my brain or something? Am I under survailence by the CFBI? Well I was oblidged to break up my mile run into 1/4 miles and do 50 squats after each 1/4 mile.
This sucked. Also I didn't bring any water on my run so that sucked even more. Fuck you Jason, I don't know how you pulled this off but I am convinced you are more evil than ever! D$ will probably post some ridiculous time and say how he did it at noon and didn't require water. That is because he is not human and when skynet takes over I will be the first one to take his ass out with Thermite.
Suck it.
--Stuntman Mike
Result: 16:22
Pukey scale: 3 of 5
So a shit storm was a brewing at work. I worked late last night and had to get into work early this morning. Unfortunately I knew I didn't have time for going into CFFM this morning so as a compromise I decided to run a mile. When I looked on the WOD blog I saw that both the CFFM and CF Main site said to run 400 then do 50 squats four times. Guess what folks, 400 m x 4 = 1600 m ~ 1 mile. So some how Jason conspired and knew that I wasn't going to make it and was able to make my compromising workout harder. WTF! Does he have a bug in my brain or something? Am I under survailence by the CFBI? Well I was oblidged to break up my mile run into 1/4 miles and do 50 squats after each 1/4 mile.
This sucked. Also I didn't bring any water on my run so that sucked even more. Fuck you Jason, I don't know how you pulled this off but I am convinced you are more evil than ever! D$ will probably post some ridiculous time and say how he did it at noon and didn't require water. That is because he is not human and when skynet takes over I will be the first one to take his ass out with Thermite.
Suck it.
--Stuntman Mike
laugh OUT LOUD funny. no shit.
ReplyDeleteCamera, check.
ReplyDelete