"The Filthy Fifty"
50 Box Jumps
50 Jumping Pull-Ups
50 KBS (24k)
50 Walking Lunges
50 KTE
50 Push Press (45 lbs)
50 GHD Hypers
50 WBS (20 lbs)
50 Burpees
50 D/U
Result: 54:52
Pukey Scale: 5 of 5 (after 15 burpees)
Sadism Scale: 5 of 5
Jason is the biggest asshole on earth. He knew I was coming back on Wednesday. Do I get a nice simple workout to ease myself back in after five days of awful eating and no significant work outs? No I get the filthy fucking fifty. FUCK YOU, YOU GOD DAMNED SADIST!!!!
I am not exactly sure why I even went in a 6pm. I knew Jason's sadistic ass would make anyone make up this brutal workout the next day so I could have taken an extra day to acclimated back to my normal routine and this hot, humid weather. In NE it was 80 with 50% humidity, absolutely beautiful weather (and the locals were complaining about the humidity!). Yesterday was 95 degrees (1 below the record set in 1936) with the sun beating in to the garage while it set. I got dehydrated just warming up. I knew I was in for trouble.
The box jumps and jumping pull ups went fine. Commies swings tripped me up in a bad way. I wasn't doing a good job of keeping my balance and these bitches wore me out quick, pushing me to a 4.5 on the pukey scale. The lunges weren't bad but the KTEs kept the pukey scale up. The push presses and back extensions went ok but I couldn't get the pukey feeling to subside. The wall ball shots were pure hell. I did them mostly in sets of ten but they kept pushing me to a 4.9 on the pukey scale so I had to take long breaks in between. Getting to 15 burpees was rough. I had made a couple of trips outside to puke. After 15 I finally lost it. This morning I checked and my rice from yesterday's lunch is still sitting in the plant bed on the left of the door, check it out! After my spat of pukiness and a little rest, I felt better and finished up the remaining 35 burpees in sets of 5. D/Us seemed impossible at that point but I struggled through the first half and then banged out 23 of the last 25 in a row; 2 more and it was all over, almost an hour over. My punishment for a week of gluttony.
10 1/2 hours later I was back at it again... today's punishment:
5 rds for time of
Run 200-M
10 Pull-Ups
20 Push-Ups
30 Air Squats
40 Sit-Ups
Result: 39 something
Pukey Scale: 3.5 of 5
Sadism Scale: 5 of 5
I didn't do so hot today. I blame this on not enough recovery time and still "hung over" from the trip. I ran through the first two rounds ok but I think that used up all my rest recovery energy. I slowed down quit a bit after that. Bleh. I hope to get back into it correct next week.
Tomorrow, I am going to do a run down of what I ate over vacation. I still haven't had a chance upload the pictures to the web as this morning took me way longer than expected at CF. You can see all the delicasies and other shit you wish you ate!
Suck it.
--Stuntman Mike
Jim love plant....I'm just sayin'...
ReplyDelete