Punishment of the day:
3 rds for time of:
Run 800-M
21 Hang Power Cleans (63/95)
12 HSPU
Result: 24:43 *scaled HSPU - 18 on the tire
Pukey scale: 4 (the warm up brought me to a 3)
Ughh... being old sucks. After this weekend I have been nothing but exhausted. I skipped out on yesterday which would have been a good one to get back on the saddle. Today, not so much. That much running blew. The rest wasn't bad though.
I want to thank Team Stuntmen and the rest of you guys that came out this weekend. I had a great time and I hope all of you did too. I have done enough drinking for the rest of 2009, me thinks. I will post pictures soon.
Suck it.
--Stuntman Mike
Nice work this am, bro- way to jump back in...into a hornet's nest! I'm sure this week at the gym will help the detox process- you'll be back to normal soon...
ReplyDeleteMost definitely the kegstand pushups were a good warm up and strength builder for the hspu's....if only there were a spout shoved down my throat with the steady gushing of Silver Bullet beer this am....
ReplyDelete