Monday, August 17, 2009

Formula for Puking

Today's punishment:

21 Thrusters @ 63/95
9 Burpees
Run 400-Meters
15 Thrusters
15 Burpees
Run 400-Meters
9 Thrusters
21 Burpees

Result: 20:55
Pukey Scale: 4 out of 5 (HA BITCHEZ I DIDN'T PUKE, SEE HOW I TRIX YOU, I IZ AWESOMENESS !!!111!!!1!!!)
Sadism Scale 3.5 out of 5

My time wasn't fantastic but I didn't puke and I totally could have if I wanted to. I thought I had 400 meters to go so I was leaving a little in the tank for that so I should have pushed the last round a little harder.

I just realized this morning that the same medicine balls we squat on are same that we use to throw. So when you are doing WBS and feeling weak and one hits you in the face... you got hit with dried ass sweat. Think about it and...

Suck it.

--Stuntman Mike

4 comments:

  1. Oh no, I wish you hadn't told me that! I get smacked in the face at least once. Ass sweat and fart residue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I squat on the 12lb medicine balls just for you Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the bottles of green "cleaning fluid" you guys use to wipe down the mats and med balls are filled with the secretions from Brent's sweat glands right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wondered why it smelled of vodka.

    ReplyDelete