Thursday, March 18, 2010

Total 2

Thursday:
Breakfast - Milk
Lunch - UFood - Sirloin tips, broccoli, peppers
Snack - Apple, pecans
Dinner - Sirloin tips, asparagus, squash, milk

Friday:
CFFB Total x2 @90% of 1RM
6 AM...
Power Clean = 150 (then set new 1RM @ 170)
Back Squat = 175
(going back in at 6PM for BP and DL)

Breakfast: Half a glass of milk... ugh.

So breakfast has been my weakest point of the challenge because I skip the meal rather than cheat.  I was good about having stuff ready to go at the beginning but that has tapered, then I started eating my dinner left overs but when I don't have any I am not prepared and end up skipping.  Since today was a total day, I wanted to make sure I ate after the WOD.  I had food ready (HB eggs, nuts, and strawberries) but unfortunately it is on my counter at home.  Of course accounting dropped off a bag of Einstein bagels this morning which is now sitting less than eight feet from me and wafting in my direction.  Why don't they ever drop off a carton of hard boiled eggs?

Update:  Someone also brought Enteman's donuts to the break room.  Luckily I didn't partake in any of the cheats by using Ben Stiller's technique of private relfection:




Lunch - Sweet Tomatoes salad bar... a carnivore's worst nightmare, all they had for protein were eggs & milk
Dinner - Burger patty and sauteed onion, milk
Snack - Banana, strawberry, almond butter, milk

1 comment:

  1. dammit jim. nice try on being prepped, tho. be strong. bagels taste like shit. ;O envision you on the other side, feeling like shit after you eat said bagels. damn accountants. (sorry kate)

    ReplyDelete