"15 Minutes of Fame"
1.) Five (5) minutes "Anyway Overhead" Max Reps @ 93/135
Then ...
2.) Ten (10) minutes AMRAP of:
50-ft Walking Lunge
Alley Sprint
Result: 25 @ 95lbs + 9 rounds
Pukey Scale: 2 out of 5
Seriously? I am much more famous then all of you bitches. You haven't seen my biography "Death Proof"? In true Tarantino style, QT took some serious liberties with facts and events but I think he got the character down right! Crazy, check. Creepy, check. Antisocial, check. Fantasizes about running people over, check. Has a book with people's names in it that will eventually be used for revenge, check. Speaking of checks... where is my motha-fucking royalty check? Quentin you are in my book, unfortunately I have to file you under "dead beat."
Oh yeah, the PoD today wasn't too killer. The "Grace" part kind of sucked but not as bad as when it was actually "Grace." The pukey scale got to maybe a three at that point but died down for the final two thirds of the work out. Don't get me wrong... the lunges sucked the most but not in a vomit inducing way.
Work sucks today. I haven't been able to work on my secret Crossfit project at all, not to mention I had to deal with D$ harassment.
Actual email conversation between D$ and me (also sent to Rob but he was too busy actually working to get in on it):
Derick:
Nice photos on the W.O.D. pussies. I see Jim has exchanged the shocker for the bird. Nice transition. Everyone was on to your subtle shocker posses anyway Jim.
Hey, help me out fellas. What does this mean--à Five (5) minutes “Anyway Overhead” Max Reps @ 93/135?
I understand the time and the pounds, but not “Anyway Overhead”.
Help me out you Crossfit sluts!
Me:
"Anyway overhead" means lift the fucking weight over your god damned stupid head anyway you freaking want! As long as you are firmed up under the bar in the end like you would be for a shoulder press, arms & legs at full extension, legs should be shoulder width apart. Its not rocket science.
--------------------------------------
Derick:
And that it? No squat, no Press or jump? How weak. Maybe I won’t start Crossfit again.
Don’t be bitter Stuntman!
--------------------------------------
Me:
Try it fuck face its harder than it sounds.
--------------------------------------
Derick:
Not really. 135lbs. Easy power snatch every time. Hey, what maybe a struggle for you, maybe a warm up for others! SUCK IT!
Ouch, you sir are a dick... Jason needs to work up an evil work out just for his blasphemous ass.
Suck it.
--Stuntman Mike
don't forget the clean, freaks. every rep.
ReplyDeleteDo I have to seperate you two???
ReplyDelete