Thursday, September 17, 2009

OHS

Today's punishment:

Overhead Squat
3, 3, 3, 3, 3
Go heavy, set a 3-RM!!
Assistance Strength Work:
DB Press 4 x 10

Result: new 3-RM @ 105lbs - two rounds using 30lbs dumbbells (ran out of time)
Sadism scale: 3 of 5

OHS is a strange beast and definitely a sadist's design. I did my first weighted warm up still in my running shoes and remembered to switch to the doo-wins. What a difference maker. Doo-wins may seem like cult shoes but they keep you so much more stable.

Can't wait for CFHH tomorrow, nothing brings you back from a nasty WOD than a nice cold brew. I am watching GT get raped by Miami. Not sure how I feel about this game. Jacory Harris is the next Tebow, not because he is good per say, but because ESPN will sing his praises so much that their will be general back lash.He is all they have talked about this game... he started one other game and they barely won and he passed all over a horrible Seminole D. Also I don't understand why neither the Noles or the Jackets have figured out he always passes on first down so don't bite on the play action. Oh, I hate Erin Andrews, Jesse Palmer, that Craig fuckhead on the color and Mark May.

Oh I am disappointing in Team Stuntman except for one person. None of you volunteered. I understand that it was pointless for the girls to because they don't poop or fart. But guys... come on, do it for science!

Suck it.

--Stuntman Mike

3 comments:

  1. Nice work on the OHS yesterday. You were rockin' it out. Way to get a new PR brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are slacking on your blog, it's been two weeks and we need something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Jim I agree with B! An UPDATE is in order.

    ReplyDelete