Friday, October 9, 2009

The next big thing

Today's punishment:


TGIF Dual Mod ~ MW
"Up In Arms"
5 rds for time of
Push Jerk/Press - Max Reps
Run 200-Meters
Rest 1-Minute
Rx'd weights, Women @ 93lbs/Men @ 135lbs
Post total number of reps AND time.

I haven't done it yet because I decided to sleep in and partake in CrossFit Happy Hour Fridays (CFHHF).  Beer after WODs is better then.... well, water after WODs.  I had a salad at lunch today when I really just wanted a burger.  I started day dreaming about burgers and remembered hearing about the latest and greatest county fair food the Krispy Kreme Kheeseburger.  It looks gross but sounds intriguing... and TASTY:






Sounds like a football weekend project to me!

Suck it

--Stuntman Mike

PS.  I would like to welcome Jenn and Kary to the CFFM blog-o-sphere!

3 comments:

  1. Shoot Stuntman..I'm not going home before I come to the gym tonight. However where do you live we can meet up? I don't have to work tomorrow so I can hook you up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to find out how the tasty treats turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was the fox reported on the Youtube clip really pissed off about the dounutburger creation? i think he was pissed off because he didn't think of it first.

    ReplyDelete