Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Results

Today's punishment:

"Fifteen"
AMRAP in 15 minutes of
15 Calorie Row
15 Push-Ups
15 Box Jumps

Results: 4 rounds + 2 jumps
Pukey scale: 3.8 of 5
Sadism scale: 3 of 5

I strolled into this one at 6:30 and ran heat 2 all by my lonesome. I ain't going to lie, this one sucked and kept me on the floor for a good while. I think if it had gone 5 more minutes it would have easily been a puker.

Anyways enough about that mumbo jumbo lets get to the subject you all have been dieing to know about. Do your farts smell worse before you have to take a shit. Since there was a volunteer fail from the Stuntman Mike Nation, the study was only conducted on two subjects.




As you can see from the this ass graph there is no correlation between fart intensity in proximity to shitting. Thus we can call this myth busted. I did learn from this experiment never follow anyone else's bowel movements... it is TMI. I don't know how proctologists do it.

Suck it.

--Stuntman Mike

1 comment: