Wednesday, October 21, 2009

There will be blogs

Yesterday's punishment:

Triple Mod ~ WMG
AMRAP in 15 minutes of...
Hang Power Clean @ 103/155, 3 reps
Sprint 100-Meters
Pull-Ups, 6 reps

Results: 8 + 3 hpc
Pukey scale: 3.5
Sadism scale: 3


Ok I am little late rolling this one out. Fairly solid morning for me yesterday, about the only good thing that happened all day.  My goals were simple:

A) Don't take longer than a "rest pause" (no water break)
2) Don't break up the reps
D) Get 10 rounds

Pass, Pass, FAIL.  Ok so I didn't hit my target but I managed to achieve two out of three and that ain't bad.

The rest of the day went like this: car troubles, server issues, business meetings, oh my.

I heard today's was a beyotch.  I am sure I will have some nasty words ready for Jason.

Suck it.

Stuntman Mike

1 comment:

  1. You are f'n cleaning 135lbs for reps now dude! You couldn't even pull that off the floor a few months ago!! Rock on Stuntman ~ J

    ReplyDelete