400-Meter Walking Lunge
*Post time and number of steps
Results: 19:41 / 352
Pukey scale: 1
Sadism scale: 2
When I first saw this WOD, I thought Crossfit may have discovered the theory of relativity for sadism. Something that looks so simple and elegant on paper, yet completely powerful. My legs started to writhe in anticipated pain as my eyes quickly read the short twenty-one characters. I spared myself a fifty minute round trip this morning and did this one at home.
The sky was doing all sorts of strange stuff as I lunged down the street. Little spits of rain but it was refreshing never pouring. I didn't set any land speed records and I got a few looks from passersby but the WOD wasn't nearly as bad as I was expecting. Felt it a little when I went up the stairs but thrusters have done much worse.
Jason is still searching for the evilest theory.
Suck it.
--Stuntman Mike
No comments:
Post a Comment