Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday, Pukey Monday

Today's punishment:

For time:
Run 400-Meters
25 Burpees
25 Pull-Ups
Run 400-Meters
15-ft Rope Climb, 5 Ascents
Run 400-Meters
25 Pull-Ups
25 Burpees
Run 400-Meters

Result: 28 something
Pukey Scale: 5 out of 5 (I am gunning for the top spot)
Sadism Scale: 3.5 out of 5

I am really not sure why I puked on this one. I was feeling a little pukey by the time I finished the last set up burpees but I didn't think I was going to pop. Then, right after the dumpster... BAM! Lost it. And then at the next island, and then the next and the next. I ended up spewing four times. I am mostly upset that it killed at least 1:30 to 2 mins. I really wish that happened AFTER the work out.

I totally chickened out on the straight rope today too. I did a couple halfs and then decided I can't do five in a row after the first half of the workout. Totally lame, I know. Huge shout to Sarah for not only doing the straight ropes but doing them so fast!

Its going to be a hot one for all you PMers. Jason will give you an update on exactly why when you get into the gym.

Suck it.

--Stuntman Mike

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it WAS exceptionally toasty this morning...hmmmm....I wonder what's up with the A/C.....hmmmm....

    You get a hall pass on the straight rope for today, but...

    Sorry for all the Mr. Pukie action today. :(

    ReplyDelete