TGIF ~ Triple Mod
For time:
Row 1000-Meters
50 WBS @ 14/20
30 Pull-Ups
- - - - - - - - - -
Optional Second Round
Row 500-Meters
40 WBS
20 Pull-Ups
- - - - - - - - - -
Optional Third Round
Row 250-Meters
30 WBS
10 Pull-Ups
Results: Round 1 in 12ish (didn't remember exactly), round 2 was slooooow. No round 3 for me.
Pukey scale: 3 first round, 4 second
Sadism: Solid 5
I knew this one was a straight up 5 on the sadism scale before I walked in the door. Seriously, when ever you see the word "optional" in the WOD its an automatic 5. Jason uses some mental mind fuck action on these because he could easily stick this all in under the WOD and you just do it because you have to. There doesn't seem like a choice, but the word "optional" appears next to it and you either want to keep going or feel like you should keep going. Put me in the latter. Everyone was enjoying a tasty chilled beer while I was working round two of this suck-fest. What did we get for our efforts? A smiley face next to our names. WTF? Are we in third grade? If I have shitty form on my wall balls do I get a check next to my name? If we get 3 checks do we get sent to time out (I would totally exploit this)? I tell you what, AP handed me one of his Amstel Lights after the WOD and all was right with the world again. I love CFFMHH.
I got invited to the CFE WOD at lakes Park this weekend. I was going to do it till I found out it was 3 x 1.5 miles. You people are crazy but I salute you. Lots of football watching this weekend even if most of the games sucked. And then...
Today's shitty ass WOD:
Triple Mod Monday ~ WMG
For time:
Deadlift @ 135/225lbs, 20 reps
Run 800-Meters
20 Box Jumps
20 Burpees
Run 800-Meters
20 Box Jumps
20 Burpees
Results: @185, 20ish (forgot again... I need to get better at recording it)
Pukey scale: 2
Sadism scale: 5 (a sneaky 5)
The actual workout isn't that bad... then how did we get to a 5? Heavy dead lifts on a triple mod, to START the week. This one is partially my fault, I was going for RX'd and didn't warm up properly. If I am going to be gunning for 90% of my 1RM then I need to really work into it. So I ended up settling for 185. Got through the workout ok but definitely felt the dead lifts. Now sitting in my chair at work in front of my computer I REALLY feel them. I don't think the second half of the workout had anything to do with it, just the deads. +1 Jason.
Since we have been getting a heavy dose of sadism here, I saw something this morning for the ultimate masochist...
For those of you that don't know what you are looking at, it is a sex toy for men. This is based on the "Fleshlight" which is a normal mouth that men are supposed to use to... well you get the idea. My hand works plenty fine for me so I see no point in complicating matters with a device such as this. I guess the Halloween theme is cute. I am not into this vampire fad currently going on but whatevz. Then I saw what was on the inside:
If you put this on your dick you seriously hate yourself. WTF!!!! That shit has thorns on the inside!!!! Jason may be a sadist but I don't think even his evil ass could dream up something like this.
Suck it (sans thorns)
--Stuntman Mike


Not all of us ran it 3x, my friend. Come, follow me...the least freaky of the CFE freaks.
ReplyDeleteand, what the hell are you thinking doing OPTIONAL rd 2 on a Friday CFFMHH meeting?
ReplyDeleteJust trying to get my smiley face!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to stick my stake in that vampire!
ReplyDelete+1 D$
ReplyDeleteIf you do a CFE with us one Saturday, I will eat a Bennett's Cheeseburger! I draw the line - grass-fed beef required.
ReplyDelete